Embroidery customization is a great way to personalize or individualize your keepsake. From a personal sentiment, to dating a special event or achievement, most any message or statement can be added to one of Mary’s products.
Embroidery can be applied in three different methods in either script or block lettering:
- On a Panel – This method adds the embroidery directly to any shirt panel, a blank shirt panel, or a separate fabric panel. (as seen in orange below).
- Appliqué – This method applies the embroidery to the project through the application of an appliqué (as seen in red below).
Due to the quilting process, embroidery can only be added to the front side of Mary’s quilts.
To order, simply select the Embroidery option during checkout. Mary will then contact you to arrange the details of your desired embroidery.
- On a panel
- 0 – 50 Characters – $18.00
- 51-150 Characters – $ 32.00
- 150- 500 Characters – $62.00
- Appliqué Method
- 0-50 Characters – $34.00
- 51-150 Characters – $48.00